View Single Post
Old
05-19-2004, 10:25 AM
Dgrohl8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarleyNYR
Well, my not-so-humble friend, If you want to base everything on numbers, you're lost. Conroy is an excellent all around player. Great leadership, 2-way forward, excellent faceoff man, and good offensive skill despite your "8 goal" denunciation. Out of genuine curiosity, have you ever seen him play?

Whether you like it or not, we will need to get a UFA with Mess and LLindros on the outs. -- By the way, I was wrong, you can't trade Lindros... maya copa

Other than that - Wiseman... I like him, but he hasn't done **** so far... Hollweg - really doubt it, just like the last 3 years... Helminen? Moore? They are nowhce!ere NEAR ready for the NHL, and you're kidding yourself if you think they are... so Green seems the best fit. But it's up to you, GM. :

See how I have Poti/Lindros/Dunham going either for picks or prospects? That's 'cause it's realistic. They may not be doing well for us, but they're all proven, high-profile NHLers. Prospects and picks are not nearly as safe.

I know Hlavac is making people impatient, but you have to admit, he was playing a decent game... pucks just haven't gone in for him, ala Gravey in '01 and Kovalev this season. He's fast and he has a great shot. Give him another chance
So you want to give hlavac another shot which is horrible unless we have no one else because hlavac is a sissy and as soon as he gets hit he shuts down for the night and also wiseman hasnt been giving a decent shot he came up scored a goal against the Devils and then the next day he's back down give him a chance over Mike green are you kidding me especially since we gave up Nils to get Wiseman