View Single Post
Old
04-30-2008, 07:25 AM
BadHabit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Jacques Demers View Post
I'm sure Pierre Dagenais would put in those empty netters... does that mean we should put him in....
Hey, there's an intelligent response!

Just so you know, Dagenais BEST NHL season saw him get 27 points. Ryder's WORST NHL season saw him get 31. Wow, Dagenais is such a finisher.

At this point, it's not even about goals/assists. Comparing these guys is ridiculous. And now I welcome another idiot into the fold of my ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
Yes the opportunties on the 3rd and 4th lines with no PP...I forgot those opportunities he didn't take advantage of!

People look at the stats and see he has gotten half the icetime this year. Been on the 3rd to 4th lines majority of the season and no PP time as well. But, still managed to score half the amount of goals he did the previous season before taking half the shots he took as well...well if he had more icetime, more PP time and top 2 line players to play with well that could have been double the shots on net with double the goals...gee, that would mean another 25-30 goal season to go with a low +/-, high hit totals and a an overall better game!

Talk about a coach screwing a guy over...Carbo is an @$$h0!e!!!
Agreed.

Last edited by Beakermania*: 05-02-2008 at 08:17 PM.
BadHabit is offline   Reply With Quote