View Single Post
Old
04-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Unspoken

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
This line would be a -5 come tomorrow come on! I'm tired of ppl saying put lats in, the guy is horrible, send him to the AHL. Enough quebec pride, the dude sucks just face it, maybe one day he'll be good but he sure as hell isn't now, if anything we should bring up Chipchura cause Lapierre/Streit every time I see them on the ice I know a goal is about to happen for the other team, kind of like when Markov plays the puck in the defensive zone.
It's too late for the AHL. His first professional year should have been in the AHL. They made a mistake on that one.
Yet, this year, the big guy maintained his offensive production while being less of liability in defense + playing less time on offensive lines. Not great, that's for sure, but not horrible either.

Check this thread:
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=512115
1) We need someone in front of Biron. It is obvious.
2) We also need to crash their goalie the way they are doing it with Price.
Lats can do the first without any problem.
2) He doesn't always have the grit for the second one, but he's still got the size and if he's asked to do it by Carbo I'm sure he will.

Most people I've talked to, even Lats haters, seem to think he had a good game monday.

Level-headed analysis. hating or loving should have nothing to do with it. Beside his speed, I think the main problem with Lats is that he still think he doesn't belong in the NHL, he's got a big impostor syndrome, which makes him shy when it comes to assert himself...

Last edited by Unspoken: 04-30-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Unspoken is offline   Reply With Quote