View Single Post
Old
04-30-2008, 02:19 PM
anarmandaleb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Agreed, not even a Hab fan....Ranger faithful(I'm pulling for you guys over the hated Flyers though) and this might be one of the more absurd polls I've seen in awhile. Almost and I say almost as absurd as the thread going on, on my Rangers board where some are clammoring for Valliquette over Henrik due to Lundqvists poor game last night.....how's that for absolutaly totally nuts????....

I mean hasn't it dawned on some of you Hab fans that if not for Price and his heroics, often times after he has had a bad game which though not many have occured, you guys wouldn't even be in the position your in today.....one road win away from stealing home ice advantage back? For crying out loud, Price 95% of the time has been brilliant and unfortunatly some of the 5% he hasn't, has occured in the playoffs but he still has played well enough and deserved to redeem himself tonight. Just like he deserved Game 7 in the Boston series after two back to back subpar performances.

Matter of fact, and I do happen to think Montreal wins tonight, but heaven forbid they lost and Price wasn't at his best, you still put Price back in the next game. He's the man....excuse me....he's the "kid" who brought you to the dance and you dance with who brung ya thru thick and thru thin.

Amazing how "all of a sudden" these Price detractors who were VERY VERY quiet the past month/6 weeks after being so loud when Huet was dealt, all of a sudden come out of the wood work...just amazing....

Why do I get the feeling there are going to be alot of red faced Habs fans re-reading this thread after the next Price masterpiece which likely comes tonight.....eh?
Red-faced crow-eating Habs fans are the funniest thing, ever. If Price comes back with a stellar performance tonight, you should just come over to our board and read for a couple of hours. I promise you'll be very entertained.