Old
04-30-2008, 05:36 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
Confidence isn't measured by saves there smart guy. It's measured by faith, and the CH has put full faith in him tonight. That instills confidence.

"Illogical" is turning your back on Jaroslav tonight
I'm not turning my back on Halak. I'm turning my back on the decision. Of course I'm cheering for Halak and the team tonight. However, I'll ***** at every (there will be many) coaching mistakes Carbonneau makes tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
If Price was Huet and Halak was Price you'd all be stroking it right now. But we cant touch Price....noooooo. He can goal like a peice of crap but you'll still think it's the best peice of crap out there.
He got us to round two. He is the reason we are here. Sometimes you gotta stick with your best player and let him work out of his funk. Not give a guy with two shots experience the ship and say, "here, win us the series!" because if Halak wins. He has to keep playing. If he loses, you go back to Price and put the pressure all back on him again and say "win us three straight." So we're either throwing Price away for the remainder of the second round or we're putting him into a must-win situation. Nothing smart about this decision, it's one game too late. Point is, if we won last game, by actually scoring. Price would be in the net tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bob View Post
If we end up winning the Cup and you don't change your stance then that just shows how little hockey knowledge you have and how irrational your thinking is. How can we win the cup with the worst coach ! If its possible then screw coaching....no team would need a coach anymore.

Come on, I hated Carbonneau last year and at the begining of the year. his decisions were bad and they rarely worked. But you have to give credit where credit is due. He is one the reasons why we fiished first in the East. You have to give him the benifit of the doubt.
I can't give him the benefit of the doubt. He dresses the wrong players in the play-offs. He'll keep lines together that have no chemistry and breaks lines up that do. He can't put either Kostitsyn on their natural wings, despite playing together. He puts his grind lines on to score goals. He has man-love for Brisebois, Dandenault and Lapierre despite their complete uselessness.

I've never liked him. Everyone knows this. You'll never change my position on him and he'll never change my position on him.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote