View Single Post
Old
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
les3couleurs

vCash: 500
Thoughts

Pretty easy to know what we have to do better next game.

Have more than one f good save from our goalie and we might have a chance. I didn't mind so much the Carbo gamble before the game and I'm not going to change my mind. I'm not sure he would Price have done better tonight.

We had our chances, the other goalie with the werewolf eyes stopped most of them. We have to be more opportunistic and when the puck is bouncing tap in the f air if it's in the air and shoot it from the ice if it's on the ice.

Higgins skates around well in the zone, but doesn't bring anything right now offensively. Give Latendresse the chance and put Bégin back with Kosto and Smolinski. Put Higgins with Lapierre and Streit.

Bégin made a mistake, but I wouldn't point the finger at him too much. Their PP was better.

Overall they have been the better team because of their goalie. We have to win the next game thrice and score first the next two games, otherwise it's over.

It's not that bad, but it's frustrating to be so close and not be able to push it through.

Before next game I'd show the team highlights from the season and try to get them pumped up.

The good news is we only have to win one in Philly.

les3couleurs is offline   Reply With Quote