Thread: Am I Crazy?
View Single Post
Old
05-01-2008, 06:51 AM
onice

vCash: 500
We haven't dominated anyone in the playoffs - not even the Bruins. The Habs are playing a perimeter game. They're constantly on the outside. They sure look good skating into and out of the corners and the circles but other than that they're playing a stupid game. Biron can be had if we had more players who would be willing to pay the price and park themselves in the slot. there are 10-15 dangerous rebounds that he lets out every game but there's no one around to take advantage of it.

Which brings me to Latendresse. I thought we drafted this kid for this reason. He had size and he had the hands. But the last two games he has been invisible and completely lost. He can't keep up with speed of the game and has not once placed himself in front of the net. i don't want to pick on the kid but when we have Koivu and S Kostitsyn trying to battle it out and then we have this over-sized teddy bear going for some figure skating lessons, when that happens I think management needs a reality check.

What have they taught this kid the last two years? Just float around. And don't give me that crap that he's only 20 years old. S. Kostitsyn is only 20 and half the size but has displayed more grit and heart than this powder puff. I would sit him and some other floater - maybe Streit and dress Ryder and Stewart. They can't be any worse than Tenderness on Skates.

onice is offline   Reply With Quote