Old
05-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Little Nilan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamrlikTheStud View Post
o rly?

So what's your point? Isn't the fact that Kostopoulos got more points and has been more of an offensive threat revelant enough to say that Higgins is the biggest bust of these playoffs?
Okay and what exactly does that have to do with my post? Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Kostitsyn View Post
Bla bla bla..... It's always the same excuses with Higgins, still young, second playoff in his career and bla bla.
Are you saying it's not a good excuse? Do I really have to list the number of players who took time to produce in the PO? Do I really need to show you how dumb you are?
Quote:
The fact is, he's been a non factor this year and a Rookie like Sergei Kostitsyn has outplayed him in every area possible !!
I'd love a team of non factors who get 27 goals. And what does Kostitsyn have to do with anything, why are you bringing him up? Sergei's my favorite player, when did I ever said Higgins would or is better? Do you know that a rookie Crosby got 102 points at 18 years old. OMGz Sergei sucks
Quote:
Sergei Kostitsyn has dwarfed Higgins performance and the guy never played in the playoffs so what's you're excuse this time ?! Even guys like Kostopoulos and Smolinspuke has been better than him so far.
A bunch of people had better playoffs than Datsyuk for years. OMGz Datsyuk sucks

Quote:
And don't tell me that this guy has leadership skills, because he showed none with his performances and his contraversial quotes through out the year.
Controversial? Maybe to someone with no brain.

Quote:
If Higgins is that good, how come he can't do anything playing alonside the best 2 forwards on this team ?! I'm still waiting for that 40 goals scorer of yours...
Dig through my posts and find 1 instance where I said I thought he was a 40 goal scorer. How about not inventing crap and reading what's posted.
Quote:
Face it, his stone hands and his lack of offensive vision are what makes him a 3rd liner, plain and simple !!
Yeah, so?

Little Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote