View Single Post
Old
05-02-2008, 07:46 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean004 View Post
IF he was willing, and Montreal wanted him to take on this role, would you accept Brisebois as the new assistant coach for our defencemans?

You have:

- Brisebois - D Coach
- Muller - Offensive Forward Coach (works with the 1st and 2nd line)
- Jarvis - Defensive Forward Coach (works with 3rd-4th line)
- Melancon - Goalie Coach
- Carbonneau - Head Coach
- Gainey GM

Not a bad head office, considering that all of these players have won the cup with the Habs. Hell, lets bring in Damphousse lol, he can be our PP coach.

I'm curious as to why you think Brisebois would be a good coach. I'm not flaming or being a smartass, I see posts promoting some guys as coaches and I never know what makes people think that player A would be a good coach.

Right now, Jarvis coaches our D. I'd think that the D have come around nicely for the most part. Gorges,Komi are 2 young players who have improved. O'b improves as he goes along, I think the development curve is going smoothly enough. I'm not sure what the system is for d men below the NHL level, who's charged with that on Lever's staff, but I seee signs of improvement from the D overall. This series hasn't been great obviously, but from October onward, I like the way they've played.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote