View Single Post
05-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered User
Giggles's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
My mistake, I assumed you had seen a medical professional already, if you haven't I would highly recommend doing that. It doesn't necessarily have to be a MD, if you know of a good physiotherapist they can probably help you out a lot, and they or their kinesiologists will be able to recommend some exercises to rehab the injury.

Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote