Old
05-02-2008, 03:35 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
In defense of myself, who has been in a fight before, I have to say its not fair to say this.

For my fathers birthday, I bought me and him 2 tickets to Rangers / Devils in Section 205, game 4. After the game, as usual, the Ranger fans were taunting the few Jersey people walking around, and near the escalator of Tower A, some idiot wearing a Devil jersey got fed up with it and charged at the nearest Ranger jersey he could find, which happened to be my father. He tackled him to the ground, and my father hit his head on the radiator and broke his left leg in the fall. Natually, I lost my cool and charged after the idiot, only to have it broken up by other Ranger fans. (The security is joke at the Garden) Thank god my dad was Ok, because if we were two steps ahead he would have fallen down the escalator. I am not a violent person at all, but if someone touches me or my family, that can change in a hurry.

And to end the night on even a better note, our train was delayed in Mineola for nearly 2 hours because of a drug deal or something. Well, I guess thats the price we have to pay for seeing such a great game
That's not getting in a fight over a sporting event. That's getting in a fight because a family member was assaulted.