View Single Post
Old
05-02-2008, 06:56 PM
blue425

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Anyone who gets in a fight over watching a sporting event needs serious help.
Theres a guy by my sectio you'll love then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery Orr Pock View Post
EMS people ran over, I guess it was that serious for them to call up the EMTs. I am sure both of them got kicked out. After that, I saw Penguins fans sneaking out, some afraid. This 14-15 year old kid wearing a baby blue Crosby jersey was making his way out and people just harassed him and giving him the finger. He wasn't even doing anything, he looked afraid.
Heck you /I/all of us would be scared if we were 15, in the playoffs, in the opposing teams building where another visiting fan just got roughed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnake View Post
If you spend any time reading that board you know that those people are fools. I've been a member of that board for years and as long as I've been there the 305 people (among many others) have been patting themselves on the back over their stupidity it seems.
Glad I don't sit there then, my cat is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25Prucha View Post
i was in 402 and saw exactly what you were talking about. That Pens fan started that whole scrap. If he wants to start **** he needs to be prepared for that stuff.

Also, it is the Pens fan fault he went back up the stairs to get back at the Rangers fan.
*If* what your saying is true...then yeah he deserved it. Sometimes you have to know when to walk away.

blue425 is offline   Reply With Quote