View Single Post
Old
05-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
i think my biggest fear with olesz is the fact that he does a little bit of everything, which makes it even harder to swallow if he doesn't pan out and even more disappointing that he was so inconsistent this year. Olesz IMO is right up there with Ovechkin and Malkin but he lacked the consistency of those two.

As for the Radulov debates, I'm gonna shy away from those simply because the argument keeps going in circles. It's hard to make an argument when someone hasn't seen him in person and truly understands the dynamics of his personality and his problems. There's only so many times you can say "Yes I know he's skilled but....."

Agree about the curcular arguements on Radulov..ANd it also makes it hard when, unlike his stellar play in International tournaments, the exact nature of his "problems" are hard to pin down and often the result of sketchy reports from overseas or elsewhere.. Suffice it to say, that if a team is considering him, which I hope the Rangers are (but doubt they are), they need to do their homework bigtime with interviews, live-action and game tape out the yin yang...