View Single Post
Old
05-03-2008, 07:30 PM
GilliesGirlie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Hound View Post
First of all...It wasn't the 305 poeple...it was the next section over.

Secondly, the Pittburgh fan instigated the whole damn thing. You are right...no need to attack a guy for wearing another team sweater. There is also no reason to to act like an *******, and challenge a whole section to a fight....But that's how some people react on steriods! That guy was clearly looking for it, and was certinly big and jacked up enough to handle himself. His little budd that ran back into the Garden and up the stairs is an even bigger idiot! 18,000 fans, if you look for it hard enough, youre gonna find it...and the two Pens fans did. But, as far as EMT's go...I saw those guys in front of the garden after the game. Discheveled yes...but they didn't look none the worse for wear.
I agree.

I'm an Islander fan who doesn't live on the Island anymore, so when I see the Isles play it's usually in ATL or Tampa. I realize that there isn't much hate between the fan bases, I realize that I'm not at the coliseum and I need to respect the "home" I'm in. I still cheer my team on, but I'm not obnoxious about it and I also don't rip the home team or their fans.

I'm willing to bet that if I went to MSG and behaved the way I do when I'm in ATL watching the Isles that I wouldn't have a problem at all.