View Single Post
Old
05-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Robertsson 4-ever

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
hehe nice idea. I like that team quite a bit, but I can't see for the love of God why you included Kjell Samuelsson , when there are players like Tomas Jonsson, Mattias Norström & Fredrik Olausson available. Don't get me wrong, Samuelsson was a pretty good NHL-defenseman (although I don't think he actually played one full season during all his years), but he has nothing to go on a player like Tomas Jonsson or defensively on Norström
To be honest, I've never seen Big Kjell play, but everything I've red about him has been positive. Especially everybody seems to be talking about his size which makes it very hard top go around him. I had problems with the last defenseman, Jonsson maybe would have been a better fit.

Tommy Albelin is another impressive d-man. Although not being a star, he is a good defender that always seem to find a place for himself in the NHL. Besides, a more experienced d-man you'll have to look long after.
* Played a lot in the SEL
* Have played a lot of seasons in the NHL
* Have played in the AHL
* Won the Stanley Cup, although most as a depth guy
* Been top defenseman in a young Calgary Flames, being mentor for the kids
* Played World Champs, Olympics, World Cup for Sweden
He have been almost everywhere you can be as a swedish hockey player

EDIT: I'll add U20 World Champs to that to. He is also know as a very well-trained athlete, despite his age.