View Single Post
Old
05-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Beakermania*

vCash: 500
My awards on this board.... I'm just gonna mention off the top of my head people i enjoy reading and debating with. If I miss you I may have just forgot.... Its late, and I'm still partially in shock with tonight's events.... I'll edit this a few times.

Jaydee, Lord Chezz, Chomsky, McPhee, HarryI, AD, LilWinger11, Natey, JMMR, Russeltown, Le_Sean, WTK, Waffledave, brownman, znk, thief50, David_99, Rayne, BaseballCoach, habfan4, habs10habs, kevin kaustitsyn, billy kaustitsyn, andre marcoux, QJD, Montreal, Le Tricolore, Tricolore#20, Saku K., Marc the habs fan, Montreal, J-D, C-Saku koivu, kostitsynthebagbaby, Ice Poutine, Ice Cold, grosbill, darz, momo316, seb rafter, jackie chan, komisaurus, komisarovski, cjbhab, Ferrisrox, ari1160, fido22, montrealistic, montreal russians, spree endaz, tuggy, davedave, TCIH, skrudland, ...

and i'm sure I'm missing a bunch.

Co-Rookies of the year: IwishIhadacup and armandaleb (tie)

Really there are a lot of great posters who make this site what it is.... I can't possibly name you all, but almost all of you are valued members of HF.... as for the Rest.... Go JOIN the Leafs board or something...

Last edited by Beakermania*: 05-04-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote