View Single Post
Old
05-04-2008, 07:58 AM
sevil

vCash: 500
For the most part I agree with where we need to improve. However I think more attention should be placed on our D.. We were to weak around our net, lost to many battles in the corners and made to many errors against the forecheck (especially with 2 forecheckers)

I like Markov, Komi, Gorges and Hammer.. however.. Komisarek has to be hurt.. i hope because he was not an impact player the way he can be .. I do believe that boullion (turn over on losing goal) is a liability. Dandy and Breezeby have to go..

Talking to TT yesterday he had no idea where emelin stands. we need someone like him, big, strong smart and mean...

Philly was in our goalies crease and made contact the entire round. why? because they were allowed to and were not afraid to..

we need 2 big, mean d.

Obyne and Komi to me were way to soft they did not intimidate at all and i really think philly (they were laughing and smiling around our net all the time) felt safe in front of our net...

but I also think this problem will be addressed within the org within time...

Mcdo, Fish, Tank, Emelin...

by the way.. I congradulated TT on his picks and our kids.. His comment.. the best is yet to come..

so lets hope!

sevil is offline   Reply With Quote