View Single Post
Old
05-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Headcoach

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingCapsFan View Post
Yes, thanks. But I was wondering about Hockey Giant because they have some of the old 6100 authentic on a good sale and I could buy the jersey and have it customized at the same place.

Anyone with experience??
Hockey Giant! Aren't they kind of like a pro-shop but for the internet? They might have a brink and mortar store, but I thought they were a pro-shop.

If this is the case, maybe you can supply us with the link so we can take a look at what you are talking about.

If they are a big discount pro-shop, they probably wouldn't have anything to do with stitching. You would probably have to go to a place like this guy enigma recommend.

However, don't dispair, I will do some research for you and get back with you on this thread.

Well, here's what I found out....

It's the # 2 that I don't like....press on letters!

But, I see that they have a special opion that you can't change if you get an NHL style jersey. It looks like it only comes Pro Style Tackle Twill for $94.99 If they say they will do it...well, I would go ahead. Tackle Twill is almost designed to pull a small truck with it and the letter's won't fall off....maybe!

Head coach

Last edited by Headcoach: 05-04-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote