Thread: Trade Price!
View Single Post
Old
05-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Have faith (I do).

Do some of you guys/girls still want GILBERT BRULE? (and Brule can still become a good player).

Getzlaf and other players (let it go!, even if it's just hypothetical/fantasy talk).

I said/wrote it before, I'll say/write it again...

Carey Price could have been chosen 2nd overall in 2005 (glad Gainey/Timmins chose him with the 5th pick).

20 year-old goalies are allowed to be inconsistent in their first playoff experiences (he won a Round vs Bruins with 2 shutouts, and he can learn from the Philly series and also quickly turn the page 'cause that wasn't the REAL Price out there).

We are lucky to have Carey Price wearing the CH. (hopefully for the next 15+ years).

He won whe WJC gold medal + Calder Cup, and all at...19.
At 20, he did well (most of the time) during the season, and did well VS the Bruins (most of the time! + had 2 shutouts), BUT/and was far from himself VS the Flyers, but that's ok...let the kid have his experience (to be a winner you have to accept some losses, and accept it with dignity, not like a sore loser, it will be Price's turn one day to win, and to win it all, hopefully some ignorant HAB fans won't chase him out of this city before he has a chance to win it all). He'll be stronger next year, and the year after, and so on and on...he's still going to be a young goalie in 3-4 years.

Price is our franchise goalie. He will win it all one day, just have faith in Pricey.
Give him some time for crying out loud.

p.s.: also...I just heard Koivu on Pulse/CTV sports say "Price will win a Stanley Cup one day, for sure..." (I feel the same way).

Just my opinion, but the ones who want to trade Price shouldn't come here to celebrate when Price does well (only to come here and write "I always knew he was good!!").

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote