Old
05-05-2008, 01:26 AM
peperebougon*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saku_All_The_Way View Post
1-Halak : We need a veteran backup goaltender
2-Higgins : I'm tired of this guy
3-O'Byrne : Could bring us a good player in return and we have lots of D-man coming from juniors.
4-Chipchura : We'll keep him unless we could receive something GOOD
1- nope, halak needs to play more and price needs to play less.
2- lets trade a player because some guy on a message board is tired of him. Higgins is young, gritty, speedy, plays well on both ends and is a 50pts player at 25. He will soon start to bury his chances and you'll be licking his dingdong. He is a great team player and loves the habs. He is a Key to keep Komi, Gorges and Price here their whole careers.
3-who??? A GOOD PLAYER for O'byrne??? o'bee isn't worth anything and so does Halak. They need to be established to have value. For the d men coming out of juniors... well they come out of junior and THEY CANNOT PLAY IN THE NHL RIGHT AWAY. That is VERY rare.
4-receive what for chipchura??? another prospect??? Chipchoo has value for us because he is a leader he is gritty and big. He plays center. Didn't you see against boston and Philly that we need just that??? AND YOU WANT TO TRADE HIM??? nonsense.

You just seem to be someone who knows nothing about hockey or someone who needs attention. If you would be in front of me I'd take you in my arms and comfort you.

peperebougon* is offline   Reply With Quote