View Single Post
Old
05-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
sharp angle try

vCash: 160
What?! Say what you want about how bad any team's fans are and a Pens fan getting beat up - but MSG is the ONLY place I've gone to see the Devils and not worn my jersey after seeing how the fans act - even to women who obviously present no threat to beer guzzling men. I've worn my Devils jersey in Toronto numerous times and the worst I've heard it "Devils Suck". My buddy wore his Leafs Jersey to Newark and the worst he heard was a big ol' raging "Boooo". Neither of us would venture to chance doing the same at MSG because of the lack of security and respect for fans.

Pittsburgh, who is notorious for their football crowd treating their rivals in the worst possible way, was nothing compared to MSG. I actually made friends there with the opposition, but I can never see that happening in NY.

(and I was not sitting up in 305 or anywhere close - I was sitting down in the club seats - behind the team benches)

Pie can't compete with cake. Put candles in a cake it's a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, someone's drunk in the kitchen. - Jim Gaffigan
Richer's Ghost is online now   Reply With Quote