View Single Post
Old
05-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Puckhead58*

vCash: 500
Well Price didn't really impress me. For every spectacular game he played, he had a game where he was equally disappointing. I'm not even going to get into how things went for him in the playoffs. He had about 3 games where he was simply sensational and then he had about 5 games where he was fair at best and looked shakey.

I know he is young and still learning, but the organization rushed him into the #1 position and he simply wasn't ready to handle the pressure that goes with it. He should have been in Hamilton all season where he could have worked on his game in an environment where there wasn't as much pressure on him. He could have won and lost games for the Bulldogs and nobody would have cared and he wouldn't have been in the media spotlight so much.
He needs to bounce back big time next season.

Sergei Kostitsyn really impressed me. He joined the team late and he showed that he is already years ahead of some players as far as his skill level goes. He was great for the time he played in Montreal and I can't wait to see him get better and better.

I was also impressed with O'Byrne too. He didn't play as much or stand out as much as some players, but he done the little things well and never made too many costly mistakes. He should be a great defencemen for the Habs in the future with his size and skill.

Puckhead58* is offline   Reply With Quote