View Single Post
05-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Registered User
deanosaur's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: AB/MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,090
vCash: 500
If you're a full-time student you shouldn't have been fined in the first place. if you're not a full-time student then ya you should have an adult pass. or where ever you go to school, im assuming college/university does your place offer its own passes? i know my college we get a little sticker thats a student bus pass and its placed on a student ID cards, and we use that.

and i guess it would depend where you are, im sure it varies across canada.

Last edited by deanosaur: 05-06-2008 at 01:36 PM.
deanosaur is offline   Reply With Quote