Old
05-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Gardner McKay
#4parsley

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Which would be what exactly?
What would this be? Lets see. Ryan Hollweg playing games 4-5 after being a major part of loosing game three.

Playing a awful Christan Backman who has been exposed as a huge defensive liability since the second he dawned a Rangers uni.

Keeping Shannahan on a second line with Gomez despite him not being able to play as many minutes as Gomez or being able to keep up with Gomez and essentially dragging down the entire second line.

He will scratch Prucha for 10 and 12 game streches during the Regular Season but let Hollweg play in his place despite doing nothing but taking penalties, especially when we were in such a scoring drought mid season.

Its so bush league. He has no idea what he is doing.

And I feel like some of you are taking this out of context. To I think Melrose would be the best choice for a coach? No. Do I want him to coach the Rangers? Not really sure, however I do know that Renney is not the man for the job for every reason listed.

Im tired of watching him sit there and keep his cool. Suter *****ed after game 1 of the series and I do believe he benefited from it the rest of the way with the officiating.

Renney never does anything. I dont care who you are or what you do, every once in a while a team will just need some one to light a fire under their ass and Tom Renney is to cool calm and collected to do it for them.

Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote