Game 7 Wish List
View Single Post
05-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Join Date: Jul 2002
my wish list is the same as last game...JUST WIN BABY!
I don't care who scores, what the score is or anything else(except for more injuries) as long as we win.
things we need for a win.
1) Esche - he has to come up big. if there is a game that we need him to stand on his head and steal a game, it is Saturday.
2) PK - we must play strong because Tampa has killed us by converting(at a high % rate) on them.
3) PP - we have to get this going. Tampa doesn't even care about our PP at this point. so maybe, if we can get it going, we can hurt them with it.
4) Primeau - he has to keep up his play. the team really follows his lead. as desperate as he got towards the end of game 6, the team responded.
5) consistency - we have to play a complete game. it's just going to make it tougher if we don't. play aggressive but smart and we should be ok.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by FlyersGuy69