Old
05-08-2008, 09:02 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
There are many to choose from. Let's see, There is Horton's Penalty shot goal in Philly when he was 18 becoming the youngest ever to score a Penalty shot goal, and then there was the Hordichuk fight with Worrell(When he was with Colorado) at the BAC. I remember the grin on Worrell's face (like your too small you can't fight me). At that moment Hordy got real shot in there and knocked Worrell on his *ss!!!

Both of those are up there, but I would have to say that my favorite Panther Memory of all time was Bill Lindsay driving past Ray Bourque forcing him to pull him down and still score "The Goal" off balance and falling. It would also end up being the game winning goal that sent the Bruins packing and the Panthers on to the second round of the Play-offs during the year of the rat!!!
I took my girlfriend at the time to that Boston game in 96. Actually, that was our first date. I was 20 rows behind the net when Lindsay made that goal. What an experience. The downer for me that season was being the 2nd person in line at Marshalls 3 in the morning for the SC tickets, only to have them come out and do a lottery 30 minutes before the doors open. I went from number two to like 200.

I can say that Ive experienced more memories at Heat games than Panther games, even though Ive had season tix for seven years now. If I had to think of a few, one would be that amazing game Luongo had against Detroit a few years back. The one where Bouw iced the puck, which lead to Detroit tying the game on the ensuing play.

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote