View Single Post
Old
05-09-2008, 08:06 AM
FrolundasFinest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical TyranT View Post
Tom Renney.
He would probably do a better job then Zeke. He could teach them to play some defense.

I would love to see them get D'Antoni, but they shouldn't, they have too many offense-first players that have been playing that way with no success at all. Mark Jackson would be intriguing, but since I have about as much coaching experience as him right now, I don't think that is a good idea. Avery Johnson would be a good choice as well, but he could barely handle the media in Dallas, I don't think that throwing him into the fire in NYC would be a good idea.

The best choice in my opinion would be Jeff Van Gundy, who got screwed out of a job here by the lovely Dolans. (I think I just puked in my mouth trying to be nice to them) I think he would be the right man for the job here, but there is no way he would get it, because the Moron who owns our team and the Knicks has too much pride. (thats better)

But since those 3 seem to be the only people the Knicks are loooking at...I would choose Avery, because he seems to have the best defensive mind out there, though I would not object to seeing Mark Jackson.

FrolundasFinest is offline   Reply With Quote