View Single Post
Old
05-09-2008, 12:38 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags225 View Post
Liles probably might get $4 mil i don't think $5. Prucha I would trade in this scenario although I would keep him if I needed to get Liles and just let Avery walk away. Again this is just to keep Hossa and Liles which I think are more important than Avery. I don't know where I would put him maybe on the 1st maybe on the third and move Dawes to first line. Not sure. or do the Straka incentive laden deal and not sign Avery, and get rid of Prucha. Options are good to have.

i don't want the Rangers to go after 2 dmen as it will cause problems the year after b/c our youts are all getting ready and will be up in a year or two probably max. So go after either Liles or orpik but not both. me personally I think we go after offense. Our team plays a great team defense and Staal will improve. We needed more offensive firepower this year and a capable PP QB. Would rather have Liles than Orpik.

Again I hate Shanny for his contract that will bite us in the ass next year, for his 1 playoff goal. I hope you never don Ranger blue again you worthless SOB
Classy.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote