View Single Post
Old
05-09-2008, 07:50 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Z. this is beneath you. This is just sneaky and back handed. You don't like Koivu, you've always been clear. So, when he has a good stretch, you're pleased that the team won, but displeased that they guy you don't like, played well.

So now, when it's over, you say , yeah he played well, but he's been taking it easy all year, no wonder. I think you know that Koivu hasn't been loafing, taking it easy. He had games and a specific period this year where he was ineffective, and the team was lucky other players picked up the slack.

I've always thought you knew your hockey, if you believe the guy was taking it easy all year, well you shouldn't let personal prejudice cloud your judgement.
Nowhere i said that he he was taking it easy all season long . I said that he didn't give his max all season long ; that doesn't mean that he was playing bad all the time . I would say that he played well for around 50 games last season . I don't considere that it was enough to say he gave his best all season long , if you compare to Plekanec or Kovalev who played well for around 75 games .

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote