View Single Post
Old
05-22-2004, 12:56 PM
GoneFullHextall
RIP Andy B.

vCash: 50
Wow it doesnt get any better then this does it? 1 win, 1 game, 60 minutes of Flyer hockey and we are playing for Lord Stanleys Cup. I am really nervous about this game but at the same time i have a feeling deep down we are going to find away to win. This a special team. Unlike any Flyer team we have had here since the 87 team. These guys refuse to quit, they have been throu way to much to lose now, i have said that so many times before but it cannot be said enough.
Game 6 was such a rollercoaster ride of emotion i was drained after watching that one. So this is the way i see it.
Flyers come out flying but so do the lightning. But its the Flyers who strike first, Simon Gagne with the goal, then in the waining seconds of the first, Sammi Kapanen scores and its 2-0 for the good guys.
Lighning get a goal back from Modin in the 2nd and its 2-1, but Keith Primeau resores that all important 2 goal lead a short time later. halfway thru the 3rd the Lightning being the great team that they are pull within a goal on a goal by Fedotenko. But it will not be enough, Danny Markov will net a empty netter in the last seconds and the Flyers win 4-2.

REFUSE TO LOSE!