View Single Post
Old
05-11-2008, 11:56 AM
kostitsyn1489

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
Eh both Azzy and Boedker are getting open pretty much just as much. Azzy had 2 goals last night and Boedker controlled alot of the game.

I think another reason Belleville has came back is having a healthy OHL Goalie of the year in there nets. Murphy wasnt right in that first game after he got hurt and there is no doubt it affected him. He missed the next 2 games. Came back for there 1st win in the series. And bam now to a 7th game, and hes playing great. Gives the team alot of confidence.
Yeah i know, but they didnt cover the point as much as thye usually do. Their PP is doing good, but it's whole game not only Pp. Weber is really good to breakout and now with Bortuzzo out they had to play a forward(Tregunna, he did a good job most of the night) on defense yesterday.

Murphy back in for Belleville is huge he made key save in every games and has clearly been the ebst player for both team in the last 3 games.

I beleive Kitcheer is the better team of the 2, but Belleville is by a good margin the 2nd best team in CHL IMO, especially with Matthias on.

From what i saw, last 3 games, this series is amazing, really tight and it's just really nice to watch these 2 teams play against each other. I'd be the happiest guy on heart if it would go even longer then 7 games.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote