View Single Post
Old
05-22-2004, 04:20 PM
bmoak

vCash: 500
The Book on Rangers' Prospects (Juniors)

I'm starting this thread in an attempt to get information on lesser-known Rangers prospects in one location. While trying to make up my mind in choosing players for the poll, I often have to bounce between several different sites (and then have to go revisit them a few days later for a later round of the poll). This is kind of annoying and time-consuming.

In this thread, I'll do a basic "just the facts" post about Rangers' prospects playing in the CHL. (This is done with the poll in mind, so haven't included any players already selected in the poll). If anyone would like to add some further info on a player beyond "This guy is real good", just quote the post on that player and add your comments.

Any of the following would be appreciated....

-Links or pastes to/from profiles, interviews, or scouting reports.
-Playoff or tounrament reports involving the porspect.
-Personal observations (Skating? Passing? Shot? Hockey Sense? Two-way Play? Physical Play? Role on team? Projection?)
- Observations gleaned from others (i.e scouts, hometown fans)
- Useful information about the program the prospect plays for (e.g. Is it a good program? What system do they play? How's the level of competion?

If enough info is collected on a player, than it could be edited into something more lasting than a messageboard thread and serve as a useful reference.

Last edited by bmoak: 05-22-2004 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Typos