View Single Post
Old
05-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Sined
The AndroidBugler!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Monte Christo View Post
New rookies in line-up? I think one of Chipchura, G Stewart or Pacioretty (surprise) could land a spot as FWD and one of Valentenko or Yemelin if decide to come in Canada as Def.

Gone baby gone??? I won't be surprised if Smolinski, Brisebois, Ryder and Streit aren't resigned...altought I would do everthing to keep Streit.

I also think that Dandeneault, Begin, Chipchura and Grabovsky could be traded pretty soon to make some place to young guns or UFA's.
I know Habs fans are bi-polar but, holy ****...

I still want Markus Naslund. I know I'm crazy but a Naslund - Koivu - Kovalev line makes me gitty. I mean those would be ridiculous quality wingers for a playmaker like Koivu. He's got grit, he a leader, has been through the battles like Koivu and Kovalev and I just under everyone else's radar.

Sundin would be awesome as well for the same reasons stated for Naslund.

ND Irish put it really well: No UFA in the prime of their career sign in Montreal. Let alone a Canadian based team.

I'd love to see Campbell join Montreal especially if Streit signs somewhere else. But yeah this is the Montreal Canadiens were talking about.

Last edited by Sined: 05-11-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Sined is offline   Reply With Quote