View Single Post
Old
05-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Sthabs

vCash: 500
We re already adding big skilled forward upfront with Lats, Pax, Stewart, Wyman maybe or Maxwell, Chip on Defense that s all the guys that ll have to pay the price in front of the net, but that s in....maybe 2-3 years....? WIth hopefully whoever we ll add this coming draft, whch will be I hope a big skilled forward again, maybe a center.

Same thing on Defense , Markov(not so big) Komo, Obyrne, Valentenko Hammer then Subban, Webber(not tall but Bouillon type I heard) Emelin etc, thats all big skilled , and sometimes nasty guys that can hit...but that s in a few years too...
For now we can hopefully add Valentenko next year with hopefully a settled down Obyrne too, remove Streit (exept PP time or as the 7th Def) and Brisebois from the Defense and it s already not as soft, Cube and Georgs arent soft by any means and should play 15 mn of energetic hockey, that s how I see it anyway
Forwards, I think we still lack that star forward obviously but I hope that ll change soon..
I dont think we ll have much grit and skill upfront before another 2 years, so in the mean time I hope Bob fix that issue, a guy like Sundin would be perfect even tho that ll probably never happen...They need more confidence to play with a mean streak, and they need to teach those kids soon to put themselves in front of the net.( I stillthnk that s why welost the series)

Sthabs is offline   Reply With Quote