View Single Post
Old
05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Anisimov is a great prospect. Talk about a highvalue pick getting him in the 2nd round. He would easily have been a top 10-20 pick if he had a diffrent passport.

Anisimov got a body who he can put on allot of muscle on. I defenitly expect him to do that. That will make him stronger and faster.

I think it would be interesting to bring him into the NHL on the wing with Gomez maybe. Like Anisimov defenitly isn't a winger, and I can't see him ever transforming into a winger. But just like Malkin was brought into the NHL on Crosby's wing it could be interesting to see Anisimov in a more of a offensive role; and next to a great player like Gomez. Like on a Dawes-Gomez-Anisimov line. Especially if he can add allot of weight this summer and become even stronger.

When it comes to both AA and Korpi I think its essential to jump start them offensivly. If they are brought in and player on 3rd and 4th linees they would do that really well, and not let anyone down defensivly. They are just the types who would sacrifize some offense to get it down defensivly. You want thoose types to get their feets wet offensivly in a hurry so that they can build up their confidence and keep expanding their register.

Last edited by Ola: 05-13-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Ola is offline   Reply With Quote