View Single Post
Old
05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KostitsyntheBagBaby View Post
How do you think they were able to make 8 look good? By using what they learned from 7. They increased their staff by the thousands to make FF7 and it was a huge accomplishment at the time. You have to start somewhere.

And I think 8 sucks in every way possible. Horrible, unappealing characters, uninteresting fight and weapon systems and an overall feel that made me put it down after 4 days of buying it. That's how much I hated it. I bought the damn thing and it wasn't worth my time.

No wonder you're a godless heathen.
I agree. In fact, I stop playing that game right at the start of the last disc. One of my least favourite FF games. Never got to finish the game and basically lost the game in my house too.

I thought FF9 was great but the ending was the worse than watching the Devils win a 1-0 game. FF7 was great but I was like 12 so probably didn't appreciate the story as much as I should have. I'm afraid to play it because it'll take me at least 60 hours. Now that I think about it, I didn't even beat all the weapons yet so I actually didn't finish that game as well.

My current game is Guild Wards.

Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote