View Single Post
Old
05-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Trxjw
Retired.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags225 View Post
very true, especially we don't know how badly or not Bouwmeester wants out of there. If he is extremely upset at staying and not going to sign you could get him for cheaper, of course then their will be alot inquiries about him to drive the price up. so then you end up back at square one of not know how much it will actually cost until FLA tells you. So there is actually no point to this post. Sorry for wasting your time.
I'm not saying proposals are bad, I'm just saying that nobody really has the place to call a bunch of other people out and say they're being irrational. You never know what will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Its not rocket science though. Like I said earlier, if Anaheim comes to the Cats and offers Bobby Ryan and Mark Mitera that already beats our picks/Prucha/Tyutin. Remember, you're not just trying to beat the Xbox simulator, there are at least 10 other teams who could beat our offer of depth players.

FLA has to justify the trade to their fans, so they will want an established player + a high end prospect or picks or both.
I understand that. I'm just saying that you can assume a team is looking to fill hole a b and c in their lineup, but they could come out of the blue and make a deal that might not make sense until they make one or two other deals.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote