View Single Post
Old
05-16-2008, 05:55 AM
onice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
Dandenault definitely needs to be moved.

Bouillon should be considered as well. Almost $2 million for a #6 d-man? Unacceptable. (I consider Gorges #4, O'Byrne #5).
Hold on a sec here! Before we unload Bouillon, we should part ways with Brisebois. I don't want to see Brisebois on this team next year even if he wants to play for free. He's soft, slow and defensively inept. i read only the first page but I can't believe Brisebois slipped through the cracks and posters are talking about getting rid of Bouillon. I hope you guys realize he was our best defenceman in the playoffs.

As for the question, well the only shoe-in is Chipchura. D'agostini, Stewart and Valentenko are all three question marks. Pacioretty - I really don't know. But from here - four months away - it looks like only Chips is ready to take over.

Also, something bothers me about the Ryder situation. I have a feeling that Gainey would like to keep him. It's just a feeling but Carbonneau does not like his game. Gainey did mention at the press conference that he didn't know if Ryder would be back or not. Was he just being polite or will he make a half-hearted effort to sign him? I personally would like to keep him but I think he's gone.

Last edited by onice: 05-16-2008 at 06:17 AM.
onice is offline   Reply With Quote