[SWE] Steen or Eriksson?
View Single Post
05-24-2004, 05:21 AM
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by
s a fan over in Sweden, who do you think...
1. Has a brighter future?
2. Is a safer bet?
3. Will be the better player for his NHL team as well as the National team?
4. Was most consistent throughout the season?
And looking at playoff performance, which player was the major reason both put up great numbers?
1. Steen. But Eriksson has improved a lot this season and I think he could end up the better player in the end.
2. Steen. He's one year older so it's easier to predict his future. Eriksson's upside is hard to predict but I'm sure he will reach the NHL.
3. Se question 1.
4. Eriksson. Steen's first half of the season was great but he slowed down during the latter stages. Steen has to improve in this area but I think he will.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Fredrik