Thread: Out Of Favor
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2004, 10:53 AM
NYR Khabby Fan

vCash: 500
first of all i think thats silly giving up a first round especially 6 overall, not actually silly just wouldnt ever happen, he is a second line center with skilll without a doubt. would take him for a b level prospect and a second rounder or maybe even 2 of our second rounds and a prospect for arnason and a 3rd rounder.couple names u listed i would make an attempt to get would be...
- pyatt- he is a big kid hasnt lived up to his name yet, but maybe nyr would be the place, give him some time with a skilled vet centerman, like who i dont know, u never know what nyr is gonna do.

- huselius- can score. 2nd line ,even first line lw

- rita - excellent prospect could become a top second line lw

those 3 names because they are left wings....higher on huseliusthan the other 2.

couple other names would be: niko kapanen could be a second line center, would rather get arnason instead.

there is a need for centers in the organization. on defense gauthier wouldnt be a bad choicebut niether would cullimore or matvichuk or maybe klemm, doubt cullimore will leave tampa. i know i wouldnt. not to sure what kind of player gauthier is, i know he is tuff and is big, but how is his play on the ice. is he a smart player good defensively, if he plays a smart d game of hockey than ofcourse with his size he would be a no brainer to get..not to big on any of the other names.