View Single Post
Old
05-17-2008, 12:41 PM
The Amity Affliction
Chasing Ghosts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkko Immonen View Post
It may end the Potter/Baranka debate but I'll never stop preaching that Corey Potter sucks and will never be Dan Girardi 2.0.
Yeah seriously, why is everyone clamoring over such a marginal prospect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
Correction. He had a better season playing with some good players around him. He is not better yet. You can search my posts I said it a few times that Dubinski had a very good rookie season in public and Rangers threads.
Maybe..
Really, a better season playing on the 3rd line for the 1st half, and then playing with a Jagr that half-assed until March in the 2nd half?

Quote:
Hey.. whatever I do, I do within the rules. Nothing wrong with taking a jab once in a while.
It helps to actually have a clue of what you're talking about when you do so.

Quote:
Well to me this situation is very similar to Pruchas 1st NHL year when he scored those 30 goals. Remember? I never said Dubinski had a good season ONLY BECAUSE his linemates but you can not tell me that playing with Straka and Jagr did not reflect his production.
Are you serious, Marty McNoShoot Straka? The guy who couldn't even hit 15 goals and barely hit 40 points this year?

Just quit while you're ahead, you clearly have no clue.

Quote:
I still question his ability to create plays on his own.
And you say you watched the Rangers more than 8 times this year?

Quote:
Ok, lets think about it. Dubinski energized Jagr. Throught his career in NHL or International competition Jagrs always drew 2 players. He was that good, I believe he still is.
You clearly haven't watched the Rangers this season at all.

There were many times while Dubinsky was playing with Jagr that Dubinsky would lead the rush, and would be the one drawing the players.

Quote:
I can tell you one thing. I watched NYR more then 8 times for sure.
No, you haven't.

The Amity Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote