View Single Post
Old
05-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Canadiens1958

vCash: 500
Trade Structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
Emelin is still under contract in Russia. Won't come over. Korneev might still be under contract, Thief isn't even sure yet. Carle is a RD and will not be able to replace Bouillon's presence on the third pairing. Tank might be able to replace Bouillon, but again, it's not sure yet, plus he's a rookie who just came over to NA. He probably needs more time. Streit is beyond awful on defence, I'd rather keep Bouillon.

If you'd bother reading my posts entirely, I clearly stated that I was willing to give to receive. But not for Havlat. He's not even a plan D for me. I'd be willing to give a mid-level prospect and perhaps a 5th round pick, and obviously some scraps like Dandy, but nothing more. I'd also sacrifice Grabovski before D'agostini.
If you are interested in Havlat you have to mitigate risks and look at other benefits.

If salary is going to Chicago in the form of a $2M plus contract that has to be considered.

A conditional proposal based on Havlat performance with the Canadiens and his signability could work.

Canadiens1958 is offline   Reply With Quote