View Single Post
Old
05-26-2004, 02:10 PM
BobMarleyNYR

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BobMarleyNYR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
I've been a Radulov backer from the get-go, but I totally understand the counter arguements and the high probability that he won't be a Ranger pick....Still, I'm just curious, where have you read about or seen Radulov being complacent and lazy? I've heard his problem is that he often thinks his way is the right way and occasionally resists coaching but on the ice gives 100% on both ends of the ice (Unlike Schremp! )...And that' what I saw in the few U-18 games

I like THELEN alot also...As much as Ladd or Tukonen...What he did in the NCAAs for MSU as the 3rd youngest player in Division I Hockey was simply amazing...And he will get better and better, and even bigger....
Yeah. I actually DO like Radulov... To be honest with you, the VERY few times I saw him, he floated a lot and lacked much defensive initiative. Maybe it wasn't quite enough for me to pass judgment, but the little I saw in conjunction with what many have told me led me to describe him as Kamensky-esque - being the best way I can put it.

I'm very swayable... not gullible, but tentative, swayable. And I VERY well may be wrong... yet again :lol

I like Radulov, and it's good to hear someone speak of him in a positive light. As a result, I'm going to look into this case much more. Thanks.