View Single Post
Old
05-31-2008, 03:58 PM
Leaf Lander

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Leaf Lander Send a message via MSN to Leaf Lander
Quote:
Originally Posted by God Bless Canada View Post
On this front, it's very, very difficult to get published, and I hope you guys know what you're getting into. I have talked to many writers over the years (fiction, mostly), who spent a lot of time trying to get their work published. They went to many publishers, and were turned down. Then when their work was accepted, they went through several drafts before finally getting the final version published. It is not an easy path. You have to be patient, persistent and resilient.

There are some outlets out there now that have made publishing easier (I don't know if Instabook is still around or not). But those are usually for low-production books. You won't make a dime off of something like Instabook.

I think it's a great idea. I don't know if I'd be a part of it. If I did, it would be for mostly selfish reasons, ie: to get my name on a published book. But be aware of what you're getting yourself into.

We will find the publsiher when we are ready.

It is a long journey and we will explore the various avenues to get it published. If we make money great and if we don't I am sure the losses will be just lost time and we all loose time anyways here on the web

Offcourse we would like to have you as a key contributer

Leaf Lander is offline   Reply With Quote