View Single Post
Old
06-02-2008, 01:47 PM
pc_md

vCash: 500
Quote:
Drakkar fans are very disappointed with his numbers last two seasons.
I don't think it was so much about his numbers than his general play. He has the talent to dominate but didn't do it on a regular basis. Like many, I've watched the movie "Junior" and it's clear that he seems to lack maturity (but that movie was filmed almost 3 years ago). The fact he will reenter the draft (and possibly go undrafted) could make him realize he has to put his heart into the game each and every shift. Timmins (or somebody working for him) should interview the guy, confront him and see how he reacts to his situation.

Quote:
I did witness throughout the years guys like Deblois, Tardif, Bisaillon, Dawson, Lavallée, Marcotte, Fréchette, Mouton, Neilson, Petit, Picard-Hooper, Joanisse, Labrie, Piché and all the others through rookie and development camps
Among those, my personnal favorite was Tardif. I always thought we should have signed him. He was doing the little things you'd expect from a grinder and he had some leadership. He's doing pretty well in the AHL so far.

Quote:
There's also Bryce Swan and Ben Shutron who are going back into the draft.
Does anybody know why they went unsigned ? Shutron only played 33 games this year but looked good with Kitchener during the Memorial cup.

Bryce Swan... I just don't get it. A 6'3 200 lbs player with decent numbers... He fits Burke's profile...

pc_md is offline   Reply With Quote