View Single Post
06-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Thefalkon

: Apr 2008
: 1,165
: 500
:
He** yes! If the goalie is going one way and the ball goes the other way, man you got a gold mine of a shot if you can do that.

Do you have tape on your stick? Or, are you using Mactack or Liquid Hockey Tape on your stick?

Head coach
You know those crap $20 sticks at Sports Authority? I was looking for a backup stick for my rec league, so I bought the cheap $25 Easton Synergy with a Sackic curve. I bought it because I loved the huge curve that it had compared to my old RBK:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/easton-h...abs-jr-08.html (the only difference is that I have the '07 graphics)

I use no tape at all because I read somewhere that tape just adds friction when you are shooting on concrete. Nothing is on my stick, except a taped butt end.. It is as it was when I bought it in the fall.

If I can upload a video I'll do it either tonight or Saturday.

EDIT: It has a good enough amount of spin to change direction as soon as it hits the ground, and at a decent speed. I'll have to fool around with it more when I have practice on Wednesday. The has been the first time when I really recognized it.

Last edited by Thefalkon; 06-02-2008 at 04:41 PM..