Thread: Blocking Shots
View Single Post
Old
06-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Headcoach

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerNut View Post
I am pretty much the same way. 1/100 shots will hit you in a bad area. It doesn't really bother me that much. The foot goes numb for a second then stings for another minute then im fine, till after the game when I take the skate off. But I usually recover within 48 hours. Just thought i'd ask to get different ideas/opinions.
48 Hours!!!! How old are you youngster? Here's something for you to look forwards to. Once you turn, oh I say about 45 to 50 right around there. Any strain that you will get on the top of your foot will take about two weeks to recover. Two weeks!!!

Here's the deal, at about 48, that strain on the top of the foot is going to cause you to add a little more weight to the other foot. And just when you think that the strain foot is about to heal, the other foot acts up because it was doing more work.

It sucks to be old. My grandmother once told me..."Getting old is not for Pu**y's!"

Head coach

Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote