View Single Post
Old
06-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Darth Milbury

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94now View Post
They don't have to. They've got talent. Fedotenko is going to be 29. He is SC champion, FYI.
Fedotenko is not especially talented. He did have that nice playoff run with Tampa, although even in that year he managed only 2 assists over 22 playoff games.

Typical season for him is is low 30s in points, 10 - 15 goals (almost all of which are scored during his rare hot streaks). He simply doesn't have the ability to be a top six forward.

That said, if you visualize him as a physical third line winger, who could take shifts in the top six when injuries occur, then you've got yourself a reasonably valuable commodity.

I don't agree with those who think he lacks heart, btw. He has plenty of drive and heart - he just isn't very skilled. I think a few teams will show an interest in him in the off season. And, yeah, I'd think he'd help the Rangers.

As for Satan - sign him please. I'd love to see our crosstown rivals deal with that headcase.

I'd like to have him back because I believe that you can never have too many physical checking wingers on the roster.

Darth Milbury is offline   Reply With Quote