View Single Post
Old
06-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
We aint going to beat Boston 8 times next seasonand they will have Bergeron back. They should be near the top of the conference. If you take 2 seconds to take a look at what they did with all the injuries they had it dosent take much to figure this out.

It depends on whether you believe that they overachieved this year, or whether their season is a sign of things to come. The positive thing for them is that they got some young guys that you would assume will take a step forward, but I still got some questions about julien. He had a great first year in montreal where youngsters like ribeiro and ryder emerged. The following season, the team struggled and julien was canned before the season ended although jose theodore didn't help him out all that much, but I dont really trust thomas/fernandez either.... maybe rask develops quickly... who knows

You say they "should" be near the top... I think that's a bit strong. They got a shot, but as of right now (yeah, its early), I consider them a playoff team between 5-7.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote