Old
05-27-2004, 09:58 PM
jas
Unsatisfied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
Hey Jas, I'll second that wow...

I will not shed a single tear if Dunham is bought out, Holik is another matter..I wanted him in the 1st place, like the way he plays alot of the time, but his constant babbling without backing it up and his mumbling displeasure about a rebuilding situation maes me not care either way...And Holik for PRONGER any day of the week!!

I have no problem dealing Lundmark and I can see him dealt for another youngish player, but Brewer ain't the guy I would target..A physical D-man would be more to my liking...

Don't know if I want to give up too much to aquire Malikin, but a right deal might be acceptable..Probably rather stay at #6 and pick up a solid playe or RADULOV....

Mike Modano??? How old is he....Nah, faggedaboutit..You know he would somehow blow up in NY....
The writers at BB made a note of how, in the last two drafts that the Rangers had a #1 pick, the player the Rangers picked (Blackburn in 2001; Jessiman in 2003), appeared in a picture in the BB's draft preview. The two players pictured this year? Malkin and Barker...Hmmm....
As for Modano, if the choice is Modano, Nylander, Lindros and Zhamnov, and Holik gets moved...well...I think the answer is simple.